 Off-Topic / Geek / 3020
    Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Different medium. You are "printing" on my machine, not your own paper. That said, yes, I would (and have, and will) turn down physical things that were inappropriately sized. (...) I used to have this viewpoint as well, then I realised that I (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Ah, but no one is forcing you to view the material! You make a concious decision to partake of what is offered. (...) Here again though, I have chosen to participate, and should live with what is offered-their vision of what their site should (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) You, in this case, asked for input. I gave it. Sorry that the input you asked for wasn't what you wanted to hear. But more importantly, there is value in complaining about things to the owners, even if that complaint is unsolicited. I complain (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Matthew Gerber
     (...) See below (...) See below (...) See below (...) See below (...) See below (...) Larry, you are truly the master of attributing your words and ideas to the wants/needs/desires/...ughts/etc. of others. If you have taken anything I have written (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Not sure what you mean by that and not going to dig into it but it doesn't sound right to me. (...) I'm not taking anything personally, and I hope you aren't either. So I'm not insulted. What I am, however, is *confused* about where you are (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Larry Pieniazek
     A small typo slipped in... must have been cosmic rays, as I never make misteaks, just ask me. (...) this should read (...) Sorry about that. As of this post all the posters to this thread are against fixed size. But that is an totally unscientific (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —James Simpson
     (...) Personally, I made a conscious decision to check out your site out of interest and support for a fellow AFOL. Its a trust relationship between developer and user. You abuse my trust when you invite me into your domain and then monkey with my (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Matthew Gerber
     To begin with, let me say a public apology to Larry for my last post. It was uncalled for in a public forum, and a private apology has been sent. Now, I have seen some excellent and not so excellent points here, but what James writes strikes me as (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Like I said before I was more confused by what you were trying to get at than offended... (...) May I re-proffer my previous suggestion? Bring the user to a page that is a starting point... then: Launch a new window with your size coded in but (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Yes, which is why it's so easy for me to leave and not come back once I realize a site is monkeying with my browser settings. I went and looked at your site. Wonderful fonts! Those are just toooo coool. I think they'd be great to make graphics (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)