 Off-Topic / Geek / 1684
Re: Desktops with SCSI RAM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 15:35:08 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
I think SCSI on just about any machine you might use for most things in a
personal way is a waste.  At least it isn't a ridiculously expensive waste

Specifically, people code or do graphics work -- for personal stuff, even --
and really _can_ benefit from scsi.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/