 Off-Topic / Geek / 1142
Re: Ripping Vinyl to Digital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:09:38 GMT

Cool, thanks for the pointer.  Supposedly we're working on putting out such
a device too, our CEO's been reportedly playing around with it at home --
but *I* don't have any details yet. *sigh*

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"  http://svore.mindspring.com/

"Kevin Maynes" <ERASETHISBITkmaynes@powersurfr.com> wrote
It's been done. :) A company calling itself Pine is coming out with a • critter
they're naming the D'Music SM-200C, which can read MP3 audio from a CD. • I've
not checked it out further, but the information I've got lists their • website as

www.pinegroup.com

so maybe slip over and give 'em a perusal.
K.M.