 Off-Topic / Geek / 1137
Re: Ripping Vinyl to Digital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:22:34 GMT

Steve,

I have not looked too close, but you can get that CD duplicator that is
a stand alone unit. It might have a line-in on it. I have been using a
Minidisc system from Sony. It is a really sweet system, and I can put
anything on it, from Digital CD's to tape to anything else. Here is a
link:

http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/md/

It is an awesome technology, a bit expensive, but I love it!

Scott S.

P.S. No, I don't sell them or get paid for it, I just love my MD
systems! :)

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html