 Off-Topic / Geek / 1135
Re: Ripping Vinyl to Digital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:24:05 GMT

I've tried this using my TT to Mixer to LineIn on the SB but I get too much
hiss.  I assume this is due to interference from inside my computer.  If only
there was a external USB "sound card" that had line in. I think that would
solve my problem.

if you really wanted to get ambitious.. couldn't you use the phillips cd audio
burner and connect that directly up to the TT?  then at least you'd rid yourself
of the analog->digital being directly into the computer... may result in better
quality, but i'm not sure.