 Off-Topic / Geek / 1100
Re: Is it possible to run Win98 and WinNT on the same machine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:16:09 GMT

Selçuk wrote:

We recently purchased I-DEAS CAD software which requires WinNT to run. Being
CAD operator, I'm the one who should change his OS. I'm get used to Win98 and
don't want to migrate fully to NT.

What is it about 98 that you like that NT doesn't give you? NT 4 and 98
are quite similar in look and feel, and I'd argue that NT is a bit
better in system control.

Frank gave a correct answer, it IS possible. I'm just asking why do it?
Unless you're a software developer who has to test against multiple OS's
and you don't have the money to run 2 boxes (which nowadays isn't that
much) I don't see why you would want to.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!