 Off-Topic / Geek / 1107
Re: Is it possible to run Win98 and WinNT on the same machine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:12:23 GMT

"Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote
Win98 is better. I mean I'm not get used to NT much yet, but still can't • see
anything comparable to System applet in Win98 Control Panel, and its PNP
function not work as nice as the one from Win98 (I don't mean Win98 PNP
works

there's a comparable item in Windows 2000, which also "does" PnP.  not that
Win2K's the answer to the rest of the world's software, unfortionately,
which is why "Millennium" will be forthcoming. *sigh*

"nice", I'm just comparing the two. I always miss the good old days of • jumpers
and dipswitches..:-)

/me goes running into the night, screaming in terror

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"  http://svore.mindspring.com/