 Off-Topic / Geek / 1096
1095  |  1097
Subject:
Is it possible to run Win98 and WinNT on the same machine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:13:12 GMT

We recently purchased I-DEAS CAD software which requires WinNT to run. Being
CAD operator, I'm the one who should change his OS. I'm get used to Win98 and
don't want to migrate fully to NT. So, is it possible to run both Win98 and
WinNT on the same machine (from two different partitions, of course)? Does
WinNT have a boot manager like OS/2 had? Do you know any sharware/freeware boot
managers that can do the job?

I hope someone here could answer this. Thank you very much..:-)

Selçuk