 Off-Topic / Fun / 9697
Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 02:14:59 GMT

Although they should be SHOT for combining sports cars with SUVs as a vehicle
choice - the type of person that buys an SUV is NOTHING like a sports car owner.

ergh?

As a Dodge Neon racer, I have to have a big Dodge to pull the trailer with
the Neon in it. Neon not enough of a sports car? Sure has enough dings and
dents to qualify as having been seriously "sported". And if it doesn't
qualify, then I know my Lotus Super 7 does! :)

So one person can happily own and drive one of each :)

JB