 Off-Topic / Fun / 8397
8396  |  8398
Subject:
Hey! That's mine!! Re: Lego hostility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:36:26 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Chill, dude. :)
In lugnet.lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
<snip vehemence>
thanks,

James (who wishes LEGO would do some things they aren't, and wouldn't do
some things they are, but it's a hobby for crying out loud!)

I was randomly reading some and I came across a msg signed James followed by
a bracket sentence starting with who.

This is how I've signed my posts for the last 8 months or so.

It's probably just a co-incidence, but it freaked me out 'cause I thought
that I might have written this without remembering.

No worries though, just thought you might get a small laugh out of a
(nearly) laughless thread.

James (who gets confused easily sometimes)