 Dear LEGO / 3547
Re: Lego hostility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Seems like a lot of hostility over mostly trivial stuff.  Not that I
disagree with many of the opinions - I just don't see a justification for
the vehemence of them.

Yeah, tone it down, will ya; you're embarrassing me. And show a little respect--
LD actually reads this stuff!  Given all of your cantankerous rants, I'll bet
that you are the butt of many jokes around the LD water tank!

-John