 Dear LEGO / 3558
Re: foo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti wrote:
[...]
BTW, I do think they read these posts -- if for no other reason than
because someone as genteel as Tim Courtney responded to it. Thank you
very much. But if they would otherwise blow it off, then they do me a
disservice -- no one but an admirer of their products would have written
that post to begin with.
[...]
...because without the angry silliness it has a good message behind it.
Didn't I say that I believe what you're trying to say is right on, but your
methods are misguided?

Tell ya what though, if Todd Lehman, Suzanne Rich, Steve Bliss, or either
of the two Bogers asks me to tone it down -- I will.  I will bow to the
administrators of Lugnet.

I'm intimidated by your use of those names.  Please stop. <grin>

No seriously, I don't think I can actually tell you to stop and be obeyed.
I don't think I have some sort of authority over what you post at all.  I am
excercising my right to share my opinion about LEGO and about the way you
are giving them feedback.  Feel free to ignore me.
[...]
Might be a more constructive use of your time.

The lugnet.dear-lego group is for posting open letters to TLC, not for
debates.  Richard's original post in this thread was on-topic to the group.
At this point, however, both of you are straying pretty wildly off-topic for
the group.

Please continue the discussion off-line or in a group more appropriate to
the argument at hand (such as lugnet.general, a themed group, etc.).

Thanks.

--Todd