 Off-Topic / Fun / 7292
Re: favorite scooby doo episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:18:13 GMT

Steven Lane at Steveroblane@aol.com wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jennifer Clark writes:

cartoon of that era I really couldn't stand was Captain Caveman, he just
stood
there grunting "Caapppttaaaiiinnn Caaaavveeeemaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!" while the
baddies ran away.

I liked Captain Caveman but I remember little about the show. I know he
lived in a cave situated on top of a van.

On the other hand, my favourites of that time were Ulysses and Battle of the
Planets, and these do stand the test of time :-)

Ulysses was quiet good but BOTP was brilliant, you can get the video's in
HMV but the screen shots are pretty ropey. I'm worried I might not like it
so I haven't bought any. I'd be dissapointed if I didn't like it any more,
so I'll wait for a restored version. Maybe Gatchaman will get a release (the
series botp was created from).

Gatchaman was split into two cartoons in the US... BOTP, and G-Force.

http://www.vacuform.com/Gatchaman/GatchMain.htm

:^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--