 Off-Topic / Fun / 7278
Re: favorite scooby doo episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 03:49:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
the specifics, but Shaggy peeked out of an attic window into the dense fog
outside and said "Man, are we high!"

Maybe we've hit on something here.  Perhaps Scooby Doo is just a collection
of great lines like that and we're trying to look at it as a whole show.  :)
I wonder if there are Scooby Doo fans that think Lego is silly.

Anyway, I had a funny thought.  Picture this:

In stoners.products.scoobydoo, Shaggy Smurf writes:
Hey did you see that the Lego company just released some Scooby Doo
based sets?  There's a Mystery Machine, and the Shaggy figure comes with a
little box of Scooby Snacks!

Lego?!?  Who plays with those anymore?  Sure, maybe some hardcore engineer
or something, but most adults quit playing with Lego toys back in the 80s!

I need a scooby snack,
Scrap Doggy Dog

And tell me that those "scooby-snacks"
weren't tailor-made to combat the munchies.

Did you know that they make "Scooby Snacks" cookies now?  I saw them at Bed
Bath and Beyond a few months ago when we were registering for our wedding
(ok, so yes, I grabbed a box and scanned them into the registry.) :)

Ben Roller