 Off-Topic / Fun / 7277
Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 02:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dave Schuler writes:
What's the deal with this, anyway?  Outside of hardcore stoners, I've
never met anyone who actually like Scooby-Doo except in a vague, nostalgic
sort of way, kind of like the Flinstones.  I mean, does anyone have a
favorite Scooby-Doo episode?  "Yeah, I like that one with the ghost that
turns out to be a guy in a mask."

Scooby-Doo rocked!  I have a poster for it hanging in my hallway.
The episode I liked the best was the one with the phantom racecar.
I don't know why but some of the episodes actually scared me---I
must have been pretty young at the time... (yeah, that's it).

And yes, Daphne is hot.  But man did I ever hate Scrappy!

KDJ
Scooby #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada