 Off-Topic / Fun / 7472
Re: favorite scooby doo episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jennifer Clark writes:

On the other hand, my favourites of that time were Ulysses and Battle of the
Planets, and these do stand the test of time :-)

I've just found a picture of the spacecraft that replaced botp's Phoenix,
what a pile of *%^"£$!$^&!

The Phoenix is a retro styled classic that still looks good today, but it's
replacement is an insult to the name. It looks like one of those horrible
cheap imported toys that your parents wouldn't buy you in case you choked on
the parts when it fell to peice's shortly after being taken out of the box!

Old phoenix(good)

http://www.chronicsite.com/gatchaman/mechs.html

New phoenix(ptuhiiee)

http://www.chronicsite.com/gatchaman/gii.html