 Off-Topic / Fun / 7283
Re: favorite scooby doo episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:01:01 GMT

Steven Lane wrote:

I remember one day realsing they we're all the same and what total c£*p the
whole show was.

Sure the plots were pretty dire, but the characters were great, particularly
Shaggy and Scooby! I can't remember any episodes but I liked these guys. The
cartoon of that era I really couldn't stand was Captain Caveman, he just stood
there grunting "Caapppttaaaiiinnn Caaaavveeeemaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!" while the
baddies ran away.

On the other hand, my favourites of that time were Ulysses and Battle of the
Planets, and these do stand the test of time :-)

Jennifer Clark