 Off-Topic / Fun / 7274
Re: favorite scooby doo episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ben Roller writes:

First of all, when I was a kid, all of my friends watched Scooby Doo.  Those
same kids now watch it in college and there is a whole new generation of
kids that are watching it for the first time.

  Thanks to the Ted Turner marketing machine!

Second, while I will admit that I don't watch the show anymore, I can tell
you my favorite episode.  It's the one where they chase the guy pretending
to be a monster or ghost or whatever into a bubblegum factory.  I only
remember it because of the part where Shaggy and Scoob are hiding behind
some boxes of gum and Scooby starts to chew some gum.  When he blows a
bubble and pops it, Shaggy screams "Ah, they're shooting at us."

  Okay, I'll admit that I have a favorite episode, too.  I don't remember
the specifics, but Shaggy peeked out of an attic window into the dense fog
outside and said "Man, are we high!"  And tell me that those "scooby-snacks"
weren't tailor-made to combat the munchies.

    Dave!