 Off-Topic / Fun / 7293
Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:30:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Salm writes:

Wouldn't we all enjoy a big bowl of minifig heads with faces from Fright
Knights, Time Twisters, Adventurers, and Wild West?

I would find it quite strange to sit down at the table and find a bowl-full
of timmy's staring up at me...

Or how about a bowl full of little 1x1 and 1x2 plates with hooks, loops, side
rods, and those awful little grill tiles?

Mmmm, good choking fun!

And the best part:  search for the free prize inside the box and find one of
9 different chrome parts including a chrome minifig head and a chrome 1x2 log
brick.

No, the prize would probably be "Hey KIDS! Help the Lego Maniac find the
REAL Lego piece in the cereal!"

Perhaps we could be getting a variation of an existing breakfast cereal like
-- Cap'N' Crunch with Lego crunchberries
-- Lucky Lego Charms
-- Lego-bits (from Alpha-bits)

No matter what type of Lego brickfast cereal we get, be sure that children
everywhere will want it.  And parents will hate stepping on it....

Would probably give new meaning to the phrase "Don't play with your food!"

--
Erin