 Off-Topic / Fun / 6983
Re: Calling it Quits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:31:59 GMT

Hey Mark...

Pretty Good joke!

Matt

Message is in Reply To:
  Calling it Quits

After much consideration, I've decided to call it quits. Perhaps it's just old age, or maybe I'm just losing interest. Regardless, I've decided to sell off my collection. I really want to thank everyone for all their support. LEGO has brought me (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce) !!