 Off-Topic / Fun / 6957
Re: Calling it Quits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:45:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Sandlin writes:
After much consideration, I've decided to call it quits.
Perhaps it's just old age, or maybe I'm just losing interest.
Regardless, I've decided to sell off my collection.
I really want to thank everyone for all their support.
LEGO has brought me much happiness, but I think it's time to move on.

For Todd and Suzanne, I have the utmost respect.
Of all the places, for LEGO fans, LUGNet truly has no equal.
Of all the places on the net, LUGNet has been my favorite.
Let's take a moment to thank Todd & Suz for their efforts.
So in closure, I'd like to thank everyone and wish you all the best of luck.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Of course its a joke!Its pretty obvious if you look hard enough!
Visu  Master Codebreaker

"If it ain't broke i'll fix it"