 Off-Topic / Fun / 6975
Re: Calling it Quits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:10:10 GMT

Sorry to see you go, your models have been a great inspiration.

When you say "old age", what age are we talking about? If you're under 30
then I'll come around and give you a good hiding, that's not old, 30 is when
things get better (I hope, I hit 30 later this year!).

Good luck in whatever you end up doing with your time in the future.

Dan