 Off-Topic / Fun / 6961
Re: Calling it Quits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:16:47 GMT

Mark Nelson <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message
news:GAs407.GKx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce, Mark Sandlin writes:
After much consideration, I've decided to call it quits.
Perhaps it's just old age, or maybe I'm just losing interest.
Regardless, I've decided to sell off my collection.
I really want to thank everyone for all their support.
LEGO has brought me much happiness, but I think it's time to move on.

For Todd and Suzanne, I have the utmost respect.
Of all the places, for LEGO fans, LUGNet truly has no equal.
Of all the places on the net, LUGNet has been my favorite.
Let's take a moment to thank Todd & Suz for their efforts.
So in closure, I'd like to thank everyone and wish you all the best of • luck.

*Gasp, choke, cough, gasp, choke, choke, gasp*

!? Noooooo! You must stay!

I hope this is only a temporary dark age...

Yep, I think it will probably last til about April 2.....

ROSCO