 Off-Topic / Fun / 6135
Re: Rumor control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:15:43 GMT

   Dave!

For that matter why do you get to have a bang? (says the pot calling the
kettle overpunctuated... see MY siggy)

  Heehee!  Well, two answers... My usual explanation is that "I'm the kind
of Dave that people get excited about," and then when the laughter dies down
I offer the further explanation that I started using it when I learned what
the exclamation point on my calculator was for.

    Dave factorial