 Off-Topic / Fun / 6136
Re: NOTICE of REVOKATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:30:23 GMT

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 05:18:54 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek"
<lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:

B) if we hadn't been independent, and thus a major power in our own right,
and subsequently able to save the day, twice, the Queen would be speaking
German. Or Russian.

If those guy in 17xx voted for the other language to use as national
language, you all would be speaking german.  8-)

(AFAIK, there was a voting once to determine which language to use as
national language, and english won by just one vote against german..)

Ardjan

--
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/