 Off-Topic / Fun / 6138
Re: NOTICE of REVOKATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:13:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

(but then again, like I should complain when compared with Larry's
moniker.

The difficulty of my last name is vastly overblown...

At least I can get people in the ballpark by saying the rules of
English apply to my name).

Mine too. But no one believes me.

If you just use every letter in my last name, in the order that they are
present, you'll get close enough as makes no difference to the correct
pronounciation.

Try it!

Pi-en-i-a-zek ... Now slur it together a bit to get down to 3 syllables and
Bob's your uncle. "pin-ya-zeck" See? That wasn't hard.

++Lar