 Off-Topic / Debate / 7380
Re: Rumor control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:30:33 GMT

So, I gotta ask, though, this anti Gore, pro car guy, what was he doing on
Mass Transit instead of enjoying the last few days of freely driving his
1989 deuce and a quarter before the blacksuited ecotroops came and took it
away?

  Oh, you know--that durned Clinton and his gas tax are so bad that the honest
working man can't even drive his own car anymore!

    Dave!