 Off-Topic / Debate / 7385
Re: Rumor control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:26:54 GMT

So, I gotta ask, though, this anti Gore, pro car guy, what was he doing on
Mass Transit instead of enjoying the last few days of freely driving his
1989 deuce and a quarter before the blacksuited ecotroops came and took it
away?

Oh, you know--that durned Clinton and his gas tax are so bad that the honest
working man can't even drive his own car anymore!

Well, all I can say to that is look out for Hillary! for prez in '04 (why
does she get to use an exclamation point?? is it because the mere mention of
her name is scary?) If you thought the conspiracy theorists were having fun
now, just wait. (1)

That's my prediction, no matter whether Gush or Bore is in the house next
week (month, year, whatever...)

   Dave!

For that matter why do you get to have a bang? (says the pot calling the
kettle overpunctuated... see MY siggy)

1 - Hillary is slime, but it's unorganized opportunistic slime. The land
deal/chicken futures/law firm overbilling/travelgate/foster death/bimbo
eruption coverups/lost files/etc (to the 99th power) are not some sort of
vast conspiracy, they're just one venality after another with no overriding
grand plan other than "make Hillary money/fame/influence and avoid pinning
anything on her by retaining plausible deniability"

++Lar