 Off-Topic / Fun / 5840
Re: the best laid plans of mice and men
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:30:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:
Terry K wrote:
OK.  One more time.  Let's all remember this, the offical party line is:
Send me all your Lego pieces.

TK, just need a clarification-- do we send all of our LEGO to *you*, or is the
party line an admonition to the world to send *us* their LEGO?

The key word there is "me".  As in ME.  I'm not greedy, but I'll take all you
got.

There, that should do it. Let's party.

Speaking of a good time, I was just thinking about how nice it will be in AZ
pretty soon-- I love AZ in the Fall:-)

-John

I HOPE it's nice pretty soon.  Right now it's just @%*$# HOT!

-- Terry (the Critical Sycophant) K --