 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 735
Re: the best laid plans of mice and men
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:33:03 GMT

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G0qIz0.MGG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:

Why are you making a personal attack on Steve when he made a valid
observation on your comments?

Sorry, I did not mean to have my comments construed as a personal attack. • I
100% accept that my post was rather pointless, my reply to Steve was meant • to
be a rhetorical question which infers that my post was not the only • pointless
one on LUGNET. :-)

No worries, Scott.  That's how I saw [your post] at least, not to say that
others didn't see it differently.  And yes, there are many pointless posts
on Lugnet [1] :-)

[1] Not all of em are disrespectful or counterproductive either, some are
just plain annoying ;-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114