 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 715
Re: the best laid plans of mice and men
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:25:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott A wrote:

[snipped one-liner]

Scott,

Was there any point to your response, other than scoring a cheap shot?

My take on Brad's latest posting is this:  it's common for technical
projects (new software, new web pages, etc) to run late.  It's also common
for the persons in charge of such projects to gloss over, or ignore
outright, such glitches.  Consumers are usually left hanging.

I was very encouraged that Brad took the time to post a *public* message,
updating us all on the status of things.  This is a very good sign, IMO.

Steve