 Off-Topic / Fun / 5653
Re: This is cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:07:26 GMT

XFUT .o-t.fun

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
...I'm transplanted...

Well, only if from Israel to the U.S., and then back again -- and if it
happens much more your roots may wither!

Ah, yes (duh), well, somehow I've got the sinking feeling that my roots will
be withering a lot in the next couple of years, as if they haven't been
already... ouch. But hopefully... one of these days... I'll figure it out.
<sigh>

I think the word you may have wanted was "transfixed" -- which means to be
motionless, as with terror, amazement, or awe.

Well, sorta, I think I made a cross between "planted" and "transfixed", that's
what happens when you translate stuff in your mind... :-)

In Hebrew, my mom says Inbi's connected to the TV with IV (infusion?)... hehe.

Also:
<snip>

So did you write all these down now, or just get a really good thesaurus?
<grin> Coz if it's the first... you must be enjoying work. ;-)

Anyway, the way to deal with your sister is to just give her a good, swift
kick!

Nope, no can do, even if she picks up a fight, and actually *fights* me, and I
warn her not to get me mad or I'll hurt her... she goes on, I hurt her a
little bit, and guess who gets in trouble.
The wonders of being the middle kid... fun. ;-)

-Shiri