 Off-Topic / Fun / 5428
Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:12:57 GMT

I hate replying to my own posts, but this is just too funny to resist.
Directly from the anti travel guide "Don't Go: Eurpoe"'s German history
section...

"...Next came Hitler, the most universally hated man of all time next to that
guitar player on "Saturday Night Live." Hitler's psychological problems should
have been clear from the start because he seems to always have missed the same
exact spot when shaving. Cleverly disguising himself as Charlie Chaplin,
Hitler infiltrated the government and soon put into place his diabolical
scheme which involved making everyone else walk around the streets with one
arm sticking up in the air, thus torturing his first ethnic group, cab
drivers. This was the infamous "hail a taxi" initiative. Unfortunately, some
inexperienced temp mistyped it as "heil a nazi," and that's when the trouble
really started. Blinded by racism (hence, the Not-See Party), putting the
manic back in "Germanic," Hitler's forces beer-barreled through the rest of
Eurpoe, and only the good ol' USA was there to save the continent(4), although
sometimes we wonder about that decision. To make sure that Germany never again
took over Europe, the US and Soviet Union together took two precautions: 1.
They split Germany into two regions. 2. They themselves took over Europe. Stay
tuned for further announcements.

(4)- Woo, woo!"

For those who are comdey impaired, this is by no means putting anybody down.
It is what is called "American humor," so please don't start some mongo hunge
flame war over it, okay?