 Adventurers / 957
Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:47:23 GMT

Alright.. it looks as though I am not going to win this one. I admit I
shouldn't have stifled the original post, as it was relevant to Lego. I was
just tired that night and didn't want a monstrous flame war to erupt like they
do when someone posts something a few people are not comfortable with. I do
think we probably should end this discussion now, but I would like to say that
if this was World History Users Group Network, then I'd be all for this
discussion. Sorry if anyone took offense to anything said here, I'm moving
this to .debate if anyone else wishes to comment, but I hope they don't.
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.htm;