 Adventurers / 942
Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 02:24:35 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, James Walker writes:
can anyone here give me some ideas??

Yeah: don't. Though *I* don't care if you do make these minifigs, please don't
publicize them on LUGNET, and if you do, at least flatly call them "German."
This is a rather touchy subject that I personally don't think should be
brought up. Thanks.
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html