 Off-Topic / Fun / 5382
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:47:58 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Lindsay,

Ack.  You're not kidding.  Actually, that brown Sith Infiltrator/Gungan • Sub/TIE
Fighter part is kind of neat--it'll make a good boiler end (so anyone • parting
out lots of MTTs, let me know...)

I will eventually, I saw one so far, and I forgot to get it. I finallly got
some ATT's finally, however. Hard to come by here in Ann Arbor, and Flint.

I didn't see any out there.  I did see plenty of Soccer buses at Meijer,
though!  Oh, and I bought 14 2L bottles of Diet Vernor's (and 4 bottles of
regular) to tide me over here in NJ.  They're in my trunk as we type.  Ahhh,
glorious Meijer (although my friend Stewart, who worked the seafood counter at
Carpenter Road, describes it differently...ew).

Lindsay (who got to have lunch at Zingerman's last week, yum!)

Gosh, I have not eaten there in awhile, even though the cups make me gag
(Long, long story) I wish I did not have to work tonight at Meijer. Sigh...
Hopefully soon! : )

Okay, spill the story, we're safely in .fun now.  (What's really amazing is how
many New Yorkers know about Zingerman's.  Apparently a good number even order
from them via FedEx.)

best

LFB