 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6774
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:43:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doug Finney wrote:

Is it just because I'm grown up now (well, sort of) or are the Episode 1
vehicles not as interesting for the most part as those in the original trilogy?
I like the Starfighters but most of the rest seem to be lacking in personality.

I agree completely.  Contrast the original movie with any other SW movie.
In the first film, nearly every vehicle was significant.  In later
episodes, they were just a way to get from one place to another.

Steve