 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6741
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:53:34 GMT

Alan,

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
That AAT looks pretty cool IMHO.  But is that a pneumatic air tank I see
sticking out of the MTT at the front, on the left of picture?

No, it's a Naboo Starfighter canopy.
Alan

Nope, it is the back of the Sith Infiltrator (7151) or the canopy of the
Gungan Sub (7161).

Scott "Has seen a lot of 7161's & 7151's lately" S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company