 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6740
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
That AAT looks pretty cool IMHO.  But is that a pneumatic air tank I see
sticking out of the MTT at the front, on the left of picture?

I certainly hope LEGO decide to do some brown brick packs too.  Also don't
forget green in more varieties.

The droid fighter even seems to have about 2-4 of those right angled plates
that were used in early space sets.  And they're brown, too.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

No, it's a Naboo Starfighter canopy.
Alan