 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6739
FS: MISB 6319 Trees & Fences from 1993
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:14:10 GMT

I have located a small stock of MISB 6319 Trees & Fences. If anyone is
interested at a cost of USD6 plus shipping from the UK, please let me know how
many you want by eMail to chris_w_dee@hotmail.com before Friday, and I will get
them. Estimated shipping would be USD2.50 for one pack (box unopened) less for
just the parts out of the box, and less per item if you want multiples.

Chris