 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6738
6737  |  6739
Subject:
don't lose your money like I did
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:50:01 GMT

Sending out the LEGO before payment wasn't a good idea in this case.

Unless I post again saying otherwise, I have not received payment from
Howard (Howie) Aikins for a 6280 Armada Flagship which I sent on the 16th of
May.  I am losing about $60Cdn ($40US) on this transaction, so it could be a
lot worse I suppose.  Seasoned traders would already know better, but this
is a warning for those who think they can trust everyone who reads posts
here at LUGNET.  From experience in the past, I honestly believe that the
vast majority of the people here are trustworthy.  Maybe there's a good
reason that Howie hasn't sent the money, but I've e-mailed him weekly and he
won't return my e-mail (and only my last e-mail was a bit, well, pleading).

Later.

Randy

Discouraged, but thankful for all the good buying,selling, and trading that
I've done.  Thanks Tom S., Christoph V A, Andrew K, Nico H (big thanks),
Michael C, et al.  (and those whom I've sent stuff to as well).
--
Randy Anchikoski