 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6734
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:41:43 GMT

On a side note, I suppose you've noticed that 7121 Naboo Swamp contains some
brown bricks too, and is a fairly small set, so ought to be fairly cheap?

I've noticed other sets that contain small amounts of what appear to be
brown parts, but I'm not entirely sure if the smaller ones are actually
worth picking up just to get brown bricks and plates.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
Thanks for the tips.

I'll be darned: The droid fighter is pretty useful after all. It's got • brown 2x4
plates, and 2x3 plates, and stuff.

There are brown plates it looks like in the AAT and MTT sets. I see a pair • of
1x8 in the big Bulls 6096 set.

I am trying to use just bricks where brown is needed (plates would be • nice.)
I've never encountered a brown 1x4 brick (other than the log type) and 1x2 • are
scarce, but 1x6 and 1x12 are everywhere! At least they go farther. I hope • there
are brown and tan bricks bulk packs one day. Meanwhile, there's 3053 on • sale
this week.