 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6736
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:27:09 GMT

Yes, Naboo Swamp I had, but it chiefly yields L-shaped bricks. Good for piling
up in irregular tree shapes, but not very good for layers of bricks in
buildings (I find that if I use L-shaped bricks I need an equal amount of 1x1
somewhere else! all the other brown bricks have even length!)

Lightsaber duel has a single 2x3 plate. Speeder Bikes have chunky prefab brown
parts and the 1x2 half pyramid.

Brown 1x2 brick is turning out to be the piece I run out of before any other
type.

I'm making a 3 story building in tan and brown color scheme--I must be mad.