 Off-Topic / Fun / 5380
Re: Are brown plates available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:57:11 GMT

Lindsay,

Ack.  You're not kidding.  Actually, that brown Sith Infiltrator/Gungan • Sub/TIE
Fighter part is kind of neat--it'll make a good boiler end (so anyone • parting
out lots of MTTs, let me know...)

I will eventually, I saw one so far, and I forgot to get it. I finallly got
some ATT's finally, however. Hard to come by here in Ann Arbor, and Flint.

Lindsay (who got to have lunch at Zingerman's last week, yum!)

Gosh, I have not eaten there in awhile, even though the cups make me gag
(Long, long story) I wish I did not have to work tonight at Meijer. Sigh...
Hopefully soon! : )

Posted to off-topic.fun, it is drifting madly off topic!

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!