 Off-Topic / Fun / 5381
Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:50:25 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:
Marc reaches over and slowly peels back the covers, peeking beneath them.  He
shreiks and recoils in horror, pulling back the covers as he does so to reveal
a small mountain of LEGO SETS, including Town Jr. and Time Twisters sets.

MARC:  What have I done?!?!?!

Well, at least there's only one source of bad morning breath in the room.

-Tom McD.
when replying, Jeremy Sproat to white courtesy spamcake... Jeremy Sproat to
white courtesy spamcake, please.