 Off-Topic / Fun / 4708
Re: My Lego is being held hostage!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:49:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Franklin W. Cain writes:
notice "follow-up" redirected...

  Good choice!

As so very often stated by the famous Mr. Yosemite Sam...
[ka-CLICK!]
Them's FIGHTIN' words!
[BLAM!]
**snip of gratuitous violence**

  Fortunately, thanks to the 2nd Amendment, I'm well able to defend myself
with large caliber weaponry!

I think you may have meant to post this followup to .debate since you
mentioned the 2nd amendment and gun control...

"Hitler."  There, debate's over, I lose.  :)

best

Lindsay