 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5191
Re: My Lego is being held hostage!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:23:44 GMT

notice "follow-up" redirected...

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Franklin W. Cain writes:

To be *perfectly* honest, my *initial* thought involved
firearms, explosives, and bloodshed -- lots and lots of bloodshed.

But then again, I am an American.  ;-)

Oddly enough, so am I, but I thought about
restricting his freedoms and raising his taxes!

    Dave!

As so very often stated by the famous Mr. Yosemite Sam...

[ka-CLICK!]

Them's FIGHTIN' words!

[BLAM!]

[BLAM!]