 Off-Topic / Fun / 4469
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes:
Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
Ummm..... you lost me at the third OK.  Todd, were you a math teacher in
another lifetime?  :)

I never didn't not wish I hadn't been math teacher.

No, he's just adjusting to being a New Englander...  Todd, you need to do
better than that though, that's a poor example of double negativese.

Hey, it wasn't supposed to not be unconfusing, it was just not supposed to
not necessarily make sense.  :)

(My favorite double-negativese is still "Duuuude...Most non-non-heinous!")

--Todd