 Off-Topic / Fun / 4114
Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:39:40 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Richard Franks wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Tom McDonald writes:
More thoughts could be coming, but I wouldn't know, as sleepiness is
prohibiting any occurence.
too tired for spamcake..
Then allow me :) Mash some up into a vaguely rectangular shape, and use some
spamcake as a pillow. It might also be useful if you wake up peckish in the
middle of the night?

I'm more afraid of the spamcake waking up peckish in the middle of the
night...

Ewww

I'd never leave my unprotected scalp next to spamcake for that long. Spamcake
has been shown to emit various radiations.

-Tom McD.
when replying, stay further away from the spamcake mutant, corduroy spamcake,
recognizable by its corrugated skin.

Hmmm....I wonder if I could use corrugated spamcake for the sides of my passenger
trains... What colors does it come in?

-John

The San Francisco Bay Area Lego Users Group
www.baylug.org