 Administrative / General / 4197
Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
Could
LUGNET add newsgroups for all the LUGs who want them and have them
automagically crosspost to the regional groups they represent?

One problem that I see with that is then people on those loc-groups who don't
want to see org-info get it anyway, and threads are spread over multiple groups
messily. I think the newsgroups for LUGs idea is cool though :)

Richard